Bad Moon Rising
Islam is too big and too successful to be the work of just one spirit.
Tracing the pagan religions of the nations around ancient Israel, Derek P. Gilbert, author of the groundbreaking books The Great Inception and Last Clash of the Titans, makes the bold claim that the religion of Muhammad is a collaboration by the old gods of Mesopotamia, a desperate partnership of fallen angels who were caught off-guard by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Bad Moon Rising reveals:
- Why Islam is the supernatural equivalent of a corporate merger
- How "the iniquity of the Amorites" affects the world today
- The importance of the moon-god, then and now
- How Islam's history reflects the characteristics of the gods of Mesopotamia
- Shocking links between Mount Hermon, Petra, and Mecca
- The prophesied death of the gods at Armageddon
- Islam's tragic role in the end times
Drawing on peer-reviewed academic research, Gilbert exposes Islam as a dark alliance of pagan gods and lays out a scenario of the end times that reveals the bloody role of Islam on the road to Armageddon.
Buy the Kindle edition at Amazon.