We advance through history from the Garden to the Flood and look at the Enemy’s response to the Protoevangelium, the first prophecy of a coming Savior: The genetic corruption that followed the decision of the Bene Elohim to leave their first estate and take wives from among the daughters of man–in short, the Nephilim.
Also: A discussion of what it means to be created “in the image” of God and the implications for transhumanism and/or the discovery of life elsewhere in the universe; the significance of God creating man and woman, and the occult emphasis on androgyny; the first sacrifice; and the various views of what happened in the days of Noah–specifically, who were the Sons of God?
- Dr. Michael S. Heiser’s essay on “The Image of God” – click here (opens PDF document)
- A collection of video presentations by Dr. Heiser on the Sons of God in Genesis 6: click here
- “Textual Controversy: Mischievous Angels or Sethites?” by Chuck Missler: click here
- Another view: “Who Are the Sons of God and Daughters of Men in Genesis 6:1-5?” by R.C. Sproul, Jr.: click here
- Noah Primeval by Brian Godawa, Book One of his Chronicles of the Nephilim series
- Wayback by Sam Batterman, another fictional look at the story of Noah
- “Buoyancy and Stability of Noah’s Ark” by Dr. Jonathan Henry (link opens PDF document)